Monday, May 7, 2012

Graduation party ideas...:)

It's graduation season and you know what the means! Partaaaay!!! And yes, adding extra a's and exclamation points makes it sound way more exciting! There's nothing more exciting than to start a new chapter celebrating it with friends and family...and food. As I browsed through the internet I fell in love with some fabulous graduation party ideas that made me wanna' throw a party myself. For no reason whatsoever. Just because I like cute things, and food, and getting my groove on. Here's a little sumtin' I whipped up for all you seniors out there getting ready to rock your caps and gowns and want a modern flare to your graduation party.

All pictures were taken form Celebrations at Home blog. Check it out for more awesome party ideas.





This theme I found is called keys to success. Umm, yeah, fabulous!!!




Diploma chocolate pastry rolls!?! GENIUS!!!
 
Using old yearbooks can be a great idea for centerpieces.
 Happy Tuesday ya'll! :)

2 comments: