Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My inner Botanist...

 This past weekend I spent my Saturday looking at Bonsai trees, pretty flowers and tropical carnivorous plants I thought ate people but it turns out they just eat bugs. And that just goes to show you internet, I could never be a Botanist. What is a Botanist you might ask? Well, it's a person who studies plants and I totally researched that just to make me sound smarter. Don't hate.

Aaaanyways, I was at the Huntington Botanical Gardens in Pasadena with a couple of friends and I have never wanted to be a Botanist in my life until now. Okay okay, I hate science but still, plants rule man! And so what if that totally just made me sound like Bill Nye the science guy. Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill! I just had to internet, sorry. 

 It was absolutely beautiful and of course I had to snap some pictures to show you internet how awesome this place is. Every corner is filled with plant, tree and flower awesomeness that would make any Botanist do a happy dance. Cuz' I did once I saw the cocoa tree. The giver of chocolate. I told you plants rule! 


Here are a few pics of our plant adventure! :) 


 



Happy Tuesday! :)



To follow me on Facebook CLICK HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment