Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Senior: Rachael

Senior year can be the most exciting, stressful, what in the world do I wear for prom time in a young girl's life. Rachael is right smack in the middle of all the ups and downs the high school senior life can bring and in a short while she'll be headed out to the real world with a dream in her pocket like any other hopeful senior. In her case, she's taking a ticket out to the Air Force and something tells me she's gonna' kick some serious military butt. I had an absolute blast having the opportunity to have her rock out in front of the camera for her senior pictures and dare I say she worked it like a pro. With the Museum of Photography  (which by the way I've become obsessed with) serving as her backdrop, Rachael strut her stuff and I was so glad to be able to document such a special and exciting time in her life.

Rachael, you are fabulous girl. Really, you are. Thank you for allowing me to snap pretty pictures and have a blast while doing it. :)

Here are some of my favorites from her session.

No comments:

Post a Comment