Monday, January 27, 2014

Life in the in between....

I know I haven't given this blog a lot of love lately, but life? Well, life in the between can get a little crazy sometimes. And when all the little ins and outs that life can unexpectedly bring pop up, it can leave a girl with a million things on her plate. And my plate has been full. More than on Thanksgiving. And trust me, the way I grub, that's a lot of food. Recently, I just got a new job as a bilingual teacher's aid so  big ups to getting pizz-aid (woot woot!), the ministry life at church is still busy and awesome as always, I'm starting a brand new health and work out plan, ok that last part was a lie.  Last but not least, I'm soon switching gears in terms of polishing up this little photography business. New website, new branding, new everything! It's a brand new year and life in the in between will continue to spark up new craziness but that's what makes life interesting. So, to kick off a brand new year, here is a sneak peek of last week's engagement shoot in Down Town Redlands. That lighting and this couple? I died. Twice. More to come soon!




Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment