Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Down Town Redlands Engagement: Joanna and Frankie

It was obvious to everyone around them that Joanna and Frankie liked each other. I actually have the pleasure of knowing these two love birds from church, and myself, along with a few others quickly saw the spark both of them had even before they began dating. As Joanna recalls, "I thought it was a only a phase!" In her mind, she thought the crush she had on the boy that played the drums at church would soon fade away, but it didn't. And that spark? It grew even more, and to her surprise, that spark was growing inside Frankie's heart too. The pretty girl that played the guitar soon began grabbing his attention. Last week I had the privilege of shooting Joanna and Frankie's engagement shoot, and as we roamed the old streets of Down Town Redlands these two oozed love. They're planning a beautiful wedding in May and I cannot wait to sit and watch as they say their I do's.

Joanna and Frankie, thank you so much for allowing me to take pretty pictures of ya'll! I had a blast hanging out with you two, because really, it felt nothing like work. haha

xoxo
Fernanda

Here are some of my favorite images of their shoot. :)



You work it girl!
This next part of their session has to be one of my favorites. That lighting!? I mean, c'mon!!
After a quick outfit change, these two rocked it out for some more pics!
Textured walls and a little bling?! Gahh!
 

Happy Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment