Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Paulina! :)

This past Saturday I did something I've never done. Wear red lipstick. And dare I say, I felt like a daredevil. Yeah, I'm thinking I may need to amp up my lipstick game because gloss is getting kinda boring.  Anyways, there was a perfect reason to my daredevilish ways. It was my friend's Paulina's birthday. Myself, and a bunch of her friends and familly gathered together to celebrate her life, and we did it 50's style! We we're all doing the twist like nobody's business and ofcourse I had to bring my camera to snap some pictures of her special day. I even climbed a couple of couches and some chairs to get some shots, cuz you know, that's how we cool photographer's do it.  Paulina is my best friend's little sister and I absolutely love her and her pretty little self!

 Paulina, happy birthday girl! Thank you for letting me be part of your special day! <3

Here are some pictures I snapped of her party. This was my fist time using flash so it was a challenge having to adjust my exposure to the lighting in the house. By bumping up my ISO and giving the camera less light I managed to get the exposure I wanted. And warning, I totally got carried away with the amount of pictures on this blog. haha!

And here is the pretty birthday girl.
Details, details, details! :)
Ok, I know this picture is a tad bit out of focus but I still love it. Don't hate. haha
Oh yes, me and the bestie rockin' it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment