Saturday, April 14, 2012

Brain frying and the gee-tar!

I've been busy these past few months. Like alot busy. Like my life revolves around loads of homework and busting by gluteus maximus off to get accepted into the teaching credential program kind of busy. And I realize that saying gluteus maxumus instead of butt makes me sound way more mature. You know, like all science-ish and stuff.  It's towards the end of the semester and with so much work I need to get done before school is out in just two weeks my brain feels like it's been sitting in a frying pan. And there will be more busting of the gluteus maximus this fall because I got accepted into the program. Thank ya' Jaayzzuss!



But in between all this college business and brain frying, I hopefully plan on taking some time aside  for something I've been meaning to learn how to do. Working out more often and staying away from carbs. Ok, I'll do that next year, or perhaps like never. But being real here, I really want to learn how to play the guitar. I've always loved music, particularly singing but I've never taken the intitative to learn how to play an instrument, even though I've always wanted to. I thought about forcing my dad to teach me, but after a few seconds I realized if I do I'll probably end up learning how to play every song with a hadrcore mexican twang. haha! Wish me luck ya'll!


Happy Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment