Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Prom Shoot: Celina + Hector & Monica + Allan

It's been four years since my senior prom and my strapless gold dress still hangs in my closet draped under a white plastic bag. From time to time it sees the light of day and I try it on to see if my fascination and weakness for all things carbs has affected the growth of my love handles. And from time to time I freak out when I realize it has. Then I lie to myself by assuming that's not the case because carbs are friends not foes. It's the zipper, it MUST be dumb!!

It's crazy how time goes by so fast. One day your trying on a gold strapless dress and the next day your freaking out over how your love handles are all love-ish and stuff.

When my friend Hector asked if I could take pictures of him and his girlfriend and a few of their other friends as they headed off to prom my words were heck yeah!!  I almost wanted to go shoot in my prom dress, dumb zipper and all! I'm kidding internet, I'm kidding. We started off Saturday afternoon at his girlfriend Celina's house where I met their friends Monica and Allan, which I gotta say rocked out the shoot like nobody's business. Here are some shots of the day. :)

I snapped this picture of Monica moments after she arrived to Celina's house and I have to say it's one of my favorites.
Then we headed off to a nearby park where both couples rocked it out.
                                                                Allan, you stud you.
                                                           This picture makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment