Monday, April 23, 2012

Half way to 42 and prom shoot sneak peek! :)


School is over in a week and I keep on having happy dances in my head every time I think about it. And maybe real happy dances here and there. It's been a hectic and stressful semester so it was nice to take a break from all the homework chaos and spend my afternoon this past saturday hanging out with a bunch of seniors all glammed out for prom. And me, well, I felt like a total grandma because it hit me. I'm almost half way to 42!! And in my book that's granny material, and perhaps being a little over dramatic. But after the half way to 42 crisis, I got over it and started acting like I was part of the possy. Because every cool teenager says possy. Ya dig?

Here's a sneak peek of Saturday's prom shoot! :) More to come this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment