Monday, April 16, 2012

2012 Senior Portrait Contest!!!

Oh high school, the home of passing periods and really wierd cafeteria ladies. For some reason, high school is where all the really embarassing moments happen. You know, the moments that end the entire social universe in our teenage lives. For me, my social universe ended my sophmore year during P.E. The lock on my locker wouldn't open after class was over and to not miss my next class my teacher told me to wait until school was over to get it open. Oh no she didn't!  Oh, but she did and I ended up waiting six class periods walking around on campus wearing my p.e clothes with pit stains and people asking me, where are your normal clothes? You know there's a thing called deoderant! Ok, no one really told me that but I could have sworn on every brand of deoderant out there that they were thinking it!

I eventually got over my pit stain crisis, but it's one embarassing moment I'll always remember.

The end of another school semester is fast approaching, and for all you 2012 high school seniors it's the beginning of an exciting new chapter. Yup, get ready cuz' it's time for the real world ya'll! And if you're like me when I was in highschool, trying to buy all the senior stuff before even getting to the real world part can get a little on the expensive side. So this year, I've decided to give out a free senior portrait shoot for a lucky senior who wants to save a few bucks and wants to share a few laughs by submitting their most embarssing moment of their high school years!

To enter the contest you must:
- Be a high school senior
- Must live in the Riverside County
- Submit a picture of yourself along with your name, and high school to my email (posephotog@gmail.com) describing an embarassing high school moment you've experienced. Oh, and please keep your stories clean. :)

Last day to enter is April 26, 2012 at 11:59pm. Winner of the funniest submission will be chosen by yours truly and winner will be announced April 27th on my blog! Can't wait to hear your stories! Happy story telling!

No comments:

Post a Comment