Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What's in my school bag...

So I've been really busy with school lately. The kind of busy that doesn't allow me to write new posts on my blog the way I would want to. I know--I know, I'm the worst person ever, geez! Anyways, this year I began my pre-requisites for the teaching credential program, and I'm not gonna lie, I just felt super smart saying that. What!!

Lately I've been exercising all of my smartness on my edumacation.  But today, I've decided to take a moment to write a post regarding the things inside my school bag. Umm, yeah, don't you just love my creativity? You see, for the past couple of weeks my school bag has been my faithful confidant. The holder of all the important things I need for my long and busy days on campus. Without it I would feel lost and prone to failure. And yes, I am completely over-exaggerating this description, but just go with it.

So here are few of the things I carry in my school bag every day. Without them,--yes, even my lip gloss--life as a college student would feel incomplete. And there I go again being over dramatic. I'm gonna stop now.



My text books and my notebook where you can clearly see my gift of notetaking.

A girl's school bag isn't complete without some lip gloss. It's like one of the rules of feminism. Oh, and that zip lock pencil bag, best 75 cent investment I've ever made.  

Where I carry the benjamins. And Paul Walker's number.


Just in case I'm not wearing makeup. Or if it's sunny.


Happy wednesday ya'll! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment