Monday, October 1, 2012

Portraits: Viviana & Evon

They make each other laugh the minute one of them looks at the other. Vivian and Evon are sisters and this past Saturday I spent my afternoon soaking up the Cali sunset and getting my shoes dirty with these two ladies and it was nothing but long laughs and STOP making that wierd face remarks the entire time. Seriously, I love these girls, and it's not because they compliment my outfit everytime they see me even when I look toe up from the flo up and my hair looks like it's never seen a comb. They're some of the sweetest girls I know. We met at church and having them in front of my camera being all rawr n' stuff was awesome.

Viviana and Evon, you ladies rocked the camera and made my job a whole lot' easier. Thanks for being such fabulous models! Love ya!

And for starters, here's Viviana. Work that hair girl, work-it!


Evon, you're gorgeous girl.  
After a quick outfit change we headed back for some more pics, and Viviana, all I gotta say is fierce!

Fierceness all over the place!
And I'll end with my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment