Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Why I love Fall...

It's that time of year. The time that makes you wannna' snuggle up with a fuzzy blanket, wear toe socks and rock a cute scarf. I looooove fall.  Like a fat kid loves cake and I really love cake, all you readers know that. Today, I looked inside my closet and I saw my mustard yellow knitted sweater I bought a few days ago tucked inside like it was yearning to see world outside the doors of my closet. I exagerate internet, just go with the flow. Southern California weather is funky, and every Californian knows that. Mr. sun  seems to hang out the entire year, so when he decides to let some clouds in, that's when all mustard yellow sweaters break loose and the booty shorts are gone. Yes, I said booty, and no I don't wear them. So what's my point? Booty shorts are hootchie. I'm kidding. I don't have one. I just really like fall because I get to wear cute sweaters and scarves and I just wanted to post it on the world wide web. BAM! Those are the perks of having your own blog. You can write about toe socks and and mustard. With that said, I'm gonna' go buy myself a hot pumkin spice latte and play in a bundle full of fall leaves.
 
Happy fall ya'll! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment