Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!

This morning I woke up to the smell of posole cooking in the kitchen. There's only two occasions my momma' makes this Mexican delicacy--well it's not really a delicacy but that word just sounds cool. She either makes it on Christmas or new years, and yes, today is new years eve and a bowl of posole was a great start to my new years resolution diet. NOT!!! 2012 was a great year full of changes, surprises and awesome experiences and I seriously can't wait to see what 2013 brings along. It's a bran new spankin' year coming up so dream big and live it up with your friends and loved ones. As for me, a second round of posole awaits me in the kitchen and for this past year, I am sooo thankful for:

New friends that have challenged me
Family that has been there by my side
Old friends life would be empty without
I found out I'm going to be in aunt in 2013!
Awesome clients that make me realize I can actually do this whole photography thing.
My mom's posole.

Happy new year everyone!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment