Tuesday, January 8, 2013

THAT girl and FREE photoshoot!!

Homework, studying, commuting, research papers, I have no life, ThisFooJustTookMyParkingSpot, textbooks, library and oh so much more is what awaits me this semester starting tomorrow. Yes, school is back in session, all my pencils are sharpened, my school bag is packed and every class syllabus has already been printed. Who deserves a gold metal for nerd!? This girl! And I flaunt it like a new pair of high heels. It's that time of year again. Break is over and it's back to the nitty gritty. I love school, I really do. I'm that girl that arrives ten minutes before class starts because your late if your five minutes early. I sit in the first row of class and bug my teachers with e-mails and after class conversations about extra credit. Yes, I'm THAT girl. But the way I see it why give 100% when you can give 110% to something you wish to achieve? Something you love. If your investing your time, money, and energy why not just give it your all instead of just half. BAM! There's some life coach wisdom for ya'. Tell Dr. Phil I'm runnin' this joint suckas'! It's awesome what dedication and a little passion can take you.

Anyways, totally shifting from my uber philosophical advice I've been feeling in the giving mood and I've decided to give out a free photo shoot! Yes, FREE!!!!! This year, Ally from glitz and glam and yours truly are at it again and we are planning our next styled shoot! I absolutely love and enjoy being part of styled shoots because I get to step out of the box and see creative and blended ideas come together in a batch of awesomeness. Last year's theme was retro 80's and this year's theme is a dose of nothing short of fabulous and I can't wait for it to come together!!! You know I'm excited when I start going crazy with the exclamation points!! But instead of revealing what the theme is I'm gonna' let you guys out there guess. First person to guess correctly will receive a FREE photo shoot!!

Shoot will include 1 photographer (me :))
1 hour of shooting
30 high resolution images on disc

So, you're up for a guessing game? Just post your answers on Facebook (please submit one answer at a time :)). Good luck!
*Contestants must live in Southern California

The HINT is: Canvas and Mexico







No comments:

Post a Comment