Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Portraits: Pamela & Lloraley

A few months ago my best friend insisted she needed a new professional profile picture for her Facebook page. Pam swore she felt the need to release her modeling alter ego and that it needed to be photographed immediately. So who did she contact to solve her profile picture problem?  Me of course. She's over dramatic like that. But this time she wanted to include her roommate Lloraley, which is the reason I said yes because I like her roommate a little more than I like her. I'm kidding Pam! We spent our Saturday afternoon walking around California Baptist University, which is also where all three of us go to school, and I had a blast with these two girls. Lloraley is a soft spoken, graduate student pursuing a masters in forensic psychology. In other words she's smart. And Pam is just going to college because she's not married yet. But she's also smart I promise. Together they make an awesome pair. They're intelligent, they love Jesus, they can cook [i think], they have cute hair, they're single, any guy out there interested, just holla, I'll hook you up. But before this becomes an e-harmony profile, here is Pam and Lloraley!

First off, Pam. :)

        Pam, really!? :)

      Ladies and gents, Lloraley. :) Work them stairs girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment