Thursday, December 29, 2011

Down Town Riverside Portrait Shoot: Pamela

"I don't mean to brag or anything but I look AMAZING!" As I read Pam's text message minutes before the shoot I knew she was excited. Or conceited. I can't decide yet.

Pam is my best friend. I've known this bright eye, big smile girl literally my entire life. We grew up going to the same church and I swear the heavens brought us together because me and her, we're like cornflakes and sugar. If I could sit here and write everything about her there wouldn't be enough room to write. If I didn't love this girl so much, I think I would pretty much hate her. It's true. She's spontanious in ways I wish I could be, confident in areas I wish I was, carefree in moments I need to be, and absolutely hilarious in pretty much every way shape and form. One day with Pam and you will soon find out why it's so easy to love her. And why she probably belongs at a Beverly Hills party.

When I asked if she could be part of a photo shoot I think she was more excited than I was. She got her hair and makeup done by the ever amazing and talented Ally, and she even sent me a picture message to prove how fabulous she looked. Then again, that's just Pam. Or as she likes to call herself, "Pretty Pam," Yeah, she so went there!

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you my best friend Pamela and her conceited-I mean- fabulous self!

Oh you and your purty self!
Ooooh, girl, get cho sexy on!
After an outfit change we headed out for some more portraits where Pam rocked some black boots I really wanted to steal.
And I'll end with this one because this is totally who Pam is. Happy and stinken' cute!

4 comments:

  1. Fernanda this is absolutely beautiful work, I LOVE IT!!! You go girl! -Ashlie (Dowdy) Murad

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww la prima pam bella komo siempre ...<3 las fotos hemosas un exelente trabajo ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow im speechles!!!
    this is fab!!!
    fantastico trabajo Fernanda y la modela hermosa

    (:
    p.s

    perla <3

    ReplyDelete