Monday, January 2, 2012

Here's to a new year and possibly eating more vegetables!

This past Saturday I rung in the new year with some amazing friends and some fierce competitive games of minute to win that involved Oreo cookies and tissue boxes. Oh, by the way boys, the only reason you guys won was because you soo cheated!

So anyways, as I grubbed on large amounts of chips and chillie dip it hit me. I am in love with all the things that my metabolism is enemies with. So, I've deiced that for my new years resolution I want to start incorporating foods that are nemesis to my taste buds, but that are well, healthy. And that is why I want to start eating more vegetables. There's just one problem though. I HATE vegetables. Like with my whole heart. I'm still that five year old kid whose mom wishes her child ate broccoli as a snack. 


So hopefully this year I make my metabolism happy by eating foods that are healthier. And I may just start exercising too. And if you know me you know that was totally a lie. 

Happy new year! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment