Friday, January 6, 2012

Back to school and my frolicking soul...

It's been a few months since I graduated school, and these past few months of waking up late and forgetting about something foreign I like to call homework have been the laziest and most oh so wonderful months ever. I frolicked in the meadows and picked up daisies in the grassy fields while I sang in a really high voice "the hills are aliiiiiiiiive!" Ok- I like to exaggerate, sue me. But really, not having to study at 3 o'clock in the morning and not having to worry about proper grammer on my English papers has really given me the urge to go frolick in a meadow somewhere.

But all this is about to change this Tuesday. I'm going back to school to start my pre-requisites for the teaching credential program and I have a feeling I might forget what sleeping feels like. Just the thought of that hurts my frolicking little soul. How will I ever go on!?! (Hey, you, don't roll your eyes!)



I have to say though, I am excited to start getting into the routine of things. I do love school, really I do. I just like being ultra dramatic about things. Like the time when I was like eight and I wrote my mother a letter stating her unlove for me and painful emotional torture I endured when she spanked me for talking back to her. And, I read it to her outloud. She didn't take me too serious though and I ran to my room with my hand on my forhead as I yelled how will I ever go on!?!?

This school year I plan on endulging in coffee nights and doing my best to not loose my head. And never forgetting that life is sweet no matter how crazy it gets.

Happy weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment