Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Children Shoot: Nati + Isaiah

When she asked if I could take pictures of her niece and nephew I kinda felt like telling her I'm allergic to children. Or that they're allergic to me. One of those. I'm not a children's photographer, not because I don't like children (children are the future, a-duh!), but because I feel I work and interact better with older clients. Nevertheless, Alejandra is one of my close friends so for her and her cute little niece and nephew I decided to make an exception. Don't be jealous. And plus, me and her niece are pretty much bff's. When I came over her house before the shoot she painted my nails and told me about her favorite spanish soap operas. Then we talked smack and shared our feelings. Ok-that part didn't happen but if she was my age we would totally go shopping or something.

 Ale, thank you so much for letting me document in picture these two crazy kids. I had a blast!

First off, Nati. Here she is giving me her best cheese face!

This cute little guy is Isaiah, and his eye lashes pretty much make me jealous.
From the sneak peek. :)
One of my favorites.
At the end of the shoot, Ale asked if she could get a picture of her and the kids. And I said no. I'm kidding, I'm kidding. :) Cute picture guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment