Thursday, December 22, 2011

I think I got some eye shadow inside your eye!

I've never done makeup for anyone else than myself. Maybe it's my fear of leaving a girl looking like a drag queen or a jacked up looking clown, just with really cute hair. So when yesterday's shoot required some hair and makeup skills I put my jacked up clown fears aside and was pretty proud of the outcome.


My sister was there being all annoying and nosy and stuff and decided to take some shots of me working my magic. Just kidding on the annoying part Arleth. Oh, and thanks for letting me use the curling iron!

That blush you see below, yeah, it's pretty legit. It's Dallas by Benefit makeup and you can purchase it in any Sephora makeup stores (aka heaven) or at Macy's makeup section. :)


I am so excited to showcase this shoot soon on the bloggity. When I asked Yulisa if I could do a photoshoot of her and her pretty little self, I did a happy dance in my mind when she said yes. She's part of the youth from my church and needless to say, she did not  dissapoint the camera.


That below, yeah that's me exercising some hidden makeup skills I never though I possesed. Oh wait, I think I got some eye shadow inside your eye!! So I'm not a pro, don't hate!


No comments:

Post a Comment