Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tip Tuesday: A fabulous announcement

Today I'm substituting Tip Tuesday with a fabulous new announcement! Ally from glitz and glam and I are at it again with a new styled shoot inspired by none other than the elegant style of the ever fabulous Audry Hepburn. Oh yes, it's all about the classy and briging back Hollywood's golden age in this shoot.  Ally came to me with the idea of an Audrey Hepburn inspired shoot a while ago and I was ecstatic about the idea. The last shoot we did was inspired by Fida Kahlo (check out the shoot here) and it was an absolute blast putting the look and style together. After the Frida shoot, we thought it would be a great idea to organize and plan shoots inspired by women in history who have made an imapct in the world of fashion and well, fabulousness. I am so pumped to team up once more with this awesome little lady and put our crazy heads together once again for a 50's throwback shoot inspired by the fashion icon herself. Let the glitz and the glam planning begin!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it when you work with Ally! Look forward to see what you guys work1 :)

    ReplyDelete