Monday, July 1, 2013

Audrey Hepburn inspired shoot

It's here! Finally! Can I get an Amen! I have been anxiously waiting to showcase this shoot but a few weeks ago my laptop had to go into surgery, but the Geek Squad geniuses managed to perform a  miracle and brought it back to life. Now, I can finally blog about all the fabulousness in this shoot. Ally from Glitz and Glam did an absolute flawless job once again with hair and makeup and we were spoiled enough to have our model Alex jump on board and be our mini Audrey Hepburn for the day. And the location? Sweet Lawwwd! I was obsessed with the architecture at UCR's Performing Arts Center. I could shoot there everyday. I also absolutely loved the outfits that were put together for this shoot. They truly depicted the style of Audrey Hepburn in a classy and fun way. A shot out to Alex's momma who helped put these outfits together. I may just have her be my personal stylist. :)

Thank you so so much to Ally and Alex for being so amazing. Really, my heart gets happy just thinking of our awesome teamwork. Saying I had fun would be short of how this shoot truly went. You guys rock!

And without further adieu, I introduce to you Alex, making Audrey Hepburn proud! :)

      Textured walls! Gahhhhh!
    Love!
      There's something about this picture I love.
   After a quick outfit change we headed back for some more pics!
      Fierce I say, fierce!!

No comments:

Post a Comment