Monday, July 8, 2013

Becky & Daniel: 1 year anniversary shoot

One year ago, an anticipated bride waited in her wedding dress to be walked to down to the isle to lock eyes with the man of her dreams. The man that for over a year she secretly had feelings for but never had the guts to express how she felt. Now, a year later, she steps out of the passenger seat of her car at Fairmount Park rockin' heels in her summer dress and holding hands with the same man that stole her heart. A  few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of photographing my good friends Becky and Daniel as they celebrated their one year anniversary. I don't normally shoot couples but when Becky asked if I could shoot a session of them I couldn't say no. I had the honor of singing at their wedding ceremony and I couldn't pass being part of another special time in their lives. Congrats again you two! Ya'll rocked the camera!!


Becky and Daniel decided to have their pictures taken at Fairmount Park, which was super neat because that's where Daniel asked Becky to be his wifey.
WORK-IT
And this right here? This bench is where Daniel popped the question. So cute!
Fierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment