Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Heading out to the mother land....

Yesterday afternoon my mom made some really bomb tacos topped with some home made salsa and my taste buds did a happy dance. And so did my belly. I loooooove Mexican food and this week I am super excited because I'll be spending the week in the mother land of tacos. Yes, Mexico! I'm heading back to ma' roots, ajua!! I'm participating in a missions trip with my church and something tells me I should take like six rolls of toilet paper, and lots of sunblock because we will camping out on the beach while taking care of over eighty kids whose mom's have been victims of trauma and abuse. Caaa-rayyzy! I forgot to buy some dry shampoo so hopefully the kids don't hate me because my hair will be a hot mess. Anyways, our Mexico adventure begins tomorrow so pray for traveling mercies and good hair! I will answering e-mails as soon as I return on Sunday so please bare with me! :)


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment