Friday, August 17, 2012

Quick update...

So it's been a few days since I've written a post on this bloggity of mine. I promise you it's cuz I've been busy! I got back from Mexico on Sunday, which by the way was uhhhh-mazing! I had the opportunity to meet some amazing children who sincerely stole a little piece of my heart and gave me a whole different perspective on life. And even though my team and I were rocking the hot mess look for four days our hearts didn't want to leave because we still wanted to soak up the blessings this trip brought to us. Also, I recently just got a new job, which I love, and it's keeping a sista' busy.

The Monday after the trip I had the privilage of being part of a styled shoot I had already been planning for months. Me and Ally (aka, my partner and crime), from glitz and glam, teamed up together once again to bring something edgy and funky to the table with a modern 80's fashion shoot and let me tell you that the shoot was nothing short of amazing. Our model, Shiany, serioulsy owned the shoot like nobody's business and I am sooo excited to showcase it next week on this bloggity! Some of you have already seen a sneek peek of the shoot on my facebook page, but stay tuned for more! :) I'm also in the process of changing up the branding of this little photog business of mine and expanding my pricing a little more and also including some packaging in my pricing for all you who wanna' strike a pose! Get more for your buck, that's what I'm going for! haha :) Along with all that I'm planning on doing a few contests and giveaways. There's gonna be a few changes but I'm super excited for them! Thank you so so much for all you faithful blog readers and pose photography lovers. You guys seriously rock! And I'm gonna' stop writing cuz I don't wanna' get all emotional and stuff. I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

Happy Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment