Friday, June 8, 2012

Dropping the bomb...

Yesterday as we laid beside the pool my sister laid a bomb on me. "We should get in shape this summer." I can't remember how many times we've promised to get in shape together every summer but well, we never do. I told her to make it official we should make a pact and seal it with blood to make more legit and stuff because blood just makes it sound more hardcore. But, ofcourse I was joking internet!  I've always had issues being happy with my weight but heres the thing, I HATE working out and I've shared it a few times before my dear internet friends. I just wish that eating all the sweets I want would have no impact on my love handles. And that my love for all things deep fried gave me a six pack. But the reality is, I need to get in shape, because when girl can't go up five stairs without losing her breath there is something wrong!

And because blog posts are much better with pictures check out this T-shirt I found online. I might just buy it and wear it while I'm on the tredmill.


No comments:

Post a Comment