Monday, June 18, 2012

M.I.A and other shenanigans....

So I've been a little M.I.A on this bloggity lately but I swear it's because I've been super busy. You know, with the whole hanging out at the pool, laying out at the beach, hanging out at the pool, it's just been so stressful I just may need some therapy. And with all the laying out beside the pool shenanigans I think people may start to think I'm related to Tan Mom. My foot looks like it was dipped in charcoal. Anyways, I promise blog readers I have a few shoots lined up and I am super excited to showcase them!

In other news, a few weeks ago when I ordered my business cards I was offered to sign up for two free Martha Stewart Living magazines, and because I like anything free I signed up and now I realize Martha here is a girl after my own heart. Because her summer berry recipes are driving my heart all wild!

Tan mom in all her tan and little white bow glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment