Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New styled shoot coming soon...:)

Last night at a friend's birthday dinner party I discovered that there are such a thing as cake cookies. CAKE COOKIES! Internet, you know my love affair with all things sweets and when I tasted these babies my sweet tooth went crazy. And so did my heart. There's nothing like a new pastry to get me all excited but you know what else gets me as excited as tasting cake cookies for the first time? A styled shoot. Yes, a new and fresh styled shoot right out of the oven which I am super excited to showcase on this bloggity soon. Aaaand, I'm even more excited to team up with the ever fabulous Ally with Hair and Makeup Glitz and glam to add some extra magic to the shoot. This little lady is a wiz with what she does and I am so excited to work with her again. After doing some brainstorming I'm pretty happy and excited with the theme I've whipped up. But, I'm keeping it a surprise. MUAHAAAHAHA. And that was my intent of an evil laugh. So here's to styled shoots, evil laughs and cake cookies! :)

Hair and makeup by Ally with Hair and makeup glitz and glam (To view more of this shoot click here)
Miss Ally doing her thang on location.(Photo courtesy of ArlethG photography)

2 comments:

  1. You are funny Fernanda! everythime I check your blogs I find myself laughing.. I meet you thru your pictures and when I am reading I can picture the faces you make (or could be making while writing)... Did your sister assisted you for the wedding? ... If she did... It's okay! that is what big sisters are for! Right?!!!
    Lilia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lilia! I'm glad at laest someone thinks I'm funny. hahaha My sister didn't assist me for the wedding I shot. I told her I didn't need her. lol jk

    ReplyDelete