Monday, May 7, 2012

Little blue cards...

It was a simple gift just to say "I miss you." As I opened the brown, taped package with a Texas address posted on top I knew I had a recieved another sumtin' sumtin' from Mariel. She's one of my best friends and she has this thing of always sending me gifts in the mail. Sometimes for special occasions and sometimes for absolutely no reason except to say I'm glad you're my friend. Who does that!?!? I secretly get mad at her sometimes for spending her money but this last time, when she got me shoes, yes, shoes!! I died. In a really good way. And then I feel like the worst friend in the entire universe for not getting her shoes in the mail! She's in love with me I think, because she always dedicates me the "Do I ever cross your mind," song from Brian McKnight on my fcaebook page. Weird. Haha love you girl! And yes, you do cross my mind. lol

She lives in good ol' Texas and when she came to visit a few years ago our mutual friends introduced us and the second we started talking I could have sworn I was talking to myself but in a skinnier, taller version. I miss her, and little blue cards that say "Can't wait to see you again" make me wanna' go buy her shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment