Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pink shirts and my parents...

A few days leading up to mothers day I had told my mom I would take a few pictures of her before we headed off to church. Just because. She had just bought a new dress and she felt it just needed to be photographed. She's cra like that. And when that Sunday came she made sure to remind me. You're still going to take pictures of me right!? Yes mom, YES! So we headed to the front yard and I placed her in front of the garage door. Classy right? And after a few pictures she went back inside to make my dad take some pictures with her. Apparantly, she was in pink spirit mode and picked a pink shirt for my dad to wear so they could match. Told you she's crazy! It took me a while to get these two to listen and after yelling DAD, will you stop talking and look at the camera! like ten times I managed to get a normal picture of  them. And looking at it makes me happy to know that after years of being married they still live life together smiling and living each day making one another laugh. Pink shirts and all.

                           

Happy Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment