Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Senior: Viviana

When she was a little girl, Viviana had a Dora the explorer haircut and she talked more than any other human being on the planet. Things haven't changed much, though, except for the Dora the explorer hair cut. Oh, and how do I know all this? Well, I've known this big smile little lady pretty much my entire life. We grew up going to the same church together and now she's no longer that little girl I used to take care of in Sunday school. [Enter tear drop here :'(] Now, the years have gone by and she's all grown up leaving her Dora days behind her.

She's graduating high school in a few weeks and when she asked if I could shoot her senior pictures I was so excited! We chose an awesome field where she pretty much went all cute one me, and I loved it. AND, she invited some of her friends from school to be part of the shoot. It was a blast because me and her friends are pretty much bff's now. Here's Viviana, or as I like to call her, Vivi, workin' it out! :)

Work that fence momma'! 
Stop being so cute Vivi! 
Pretty ladies workin' the sidewalk.


3 comments:

  1. Please Photoshop me out of the pics. I dont like how I look. Lol. - Gen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just kidding. But I really dont like how I look. lol - Gen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gen, stop it! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete