Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Senior: Celina

Remember Celina? She was featured on this bloggity a few weeks ago all decked out in her prom dress along with some of her friends as they headed off to their senior prom. This past week I got to hang out with this little pretty lady again, but this time to shoot her senior pictures. And when she showed me the shoes she was gonna' wear, I got a little crazy. Hot pink colored wedges! Umm, yes please!! She brought a few different outfits, which I looooved, and she rocked it out in front of my camera like nobody's business.

Celina, thank you for letting me document such an exciting time in your life. I had a blast! Let me borrow your shoes girl! haha

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Celina and her hot pink shoes! :)

              Work it girl, work-it.
            Celina brought her cap and gown reppin' 2012
After a quick outfit change we headed for a new location. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment