Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Barrozo family

The sun shown bright on a Sunday afternoon and the blue sky made its pretty little appearance. I had the privilege of photographing the Barrozo family a week ago and I loved every minute of it. I had  spoken to Jolene through email and she was super excited to have a family shoot, and not to mention she told she would soon bring to this world a precious baby boy. Adorbs! I finally got to meet her in person at the shoot and when I found out she's also a CBU alumni, I knew she was pretty stinken' awesome. Lancers baby!!! Holla back!!

To the Barrozo family, thank you thank you thank you for allowing me to document your cute little family. Thanks for not hating me for making you guys sit on dirt and for making my camera happy. You guys are awesome!

Little Bruno is a little cutie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment