Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Sagrero family

There are those types of people you just like to be around. The Sagrero family is one of them. I met them at church and I was super excited when they asked if I could do a family shoot of them. We spent a sunny Saturday afternoon walking around Riverside City Hall, and taking pictures of them felt less like work and more like hanging out with an awesome group of friends, except with a camera. And they totally won me over when they so kindly invited me out for ice cream when the shoot was over. Everyone knows I love me some sweets!

To the Sagrero family, thank you for an awesome afternoon and for hookin' it up with some cookies and cream ice cream! You guys were a blast! :)Here are a few images of the day.

You guys remember Viviana and Evon? They've graced this bloogity with their cuteness before. :)
                Really guys, really? Too much fierceness in one picture! 
The Sagrero guys!
And this right here is what I call fabulousness!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful job fernandeeez cant wait to hire you to take our pics !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, I don't know who you are but I would LOVE to take your pics! hahaha :)Holla at cho' boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww my family looks so beautiful! I'm viviana's cousin(: how much do you charge for photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Viviana's cousin! If you click on the "pricing" tab on this blog you'll be able to view my different pricings. It simply depends on the type of pictures you want. If you have any questions feel free to email me at posephotog@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete