Friday, May 17, 2013

The Gandara family

They say you can pick your friends, but not your family. Family is stuck with you forever through the good times, aaaand when you wanna' punch your siblings in the face. This past weekend I had the chance to photograph the Gandara family and the shoot went a little something like this:

Look at the camera
You stepped on my toeee!!!!
Stop crying
Mom, I don't wanna' be next to grace
You're being annoying
Get off your phone!
This is supposed to be fun!!
Take your earphones off
I love you
Stop bothering your brothers
Look at the camera!!!!

I've known the Gandara family for some years and I absolutely love them! Their proof a family sticks together and that a family that laughs together stays together. :) Here are a few pics from their shoot!

                     Beautiful momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment