Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Yay for photo albums!!

There are certain things in this life that get me uber excited. So excited I do a happy dance. And if you've seen my happy dances they're less like the shimmy shake and more like dropping it like it's hot.  Like chocolate for instance, or a new pair of high heels or a new season of the Walking Dead. Yes, zombies overtaking the world is totally something to be excited about. Another thing that gets me shaking what my momma' gave me is when the fed ex guy comes and drops off a package at the door. But not just any package. Yesterday my new photo album came in the mail and I am suuuuper excited to showcase it to you guys! For some time now, the packages I offered did not include an album so I've decided to spice things up a bit by adding this little beauty right here. It is included in the fierce package and I have to say I absolutely love this album! Artisan State photography products provide amazing quality products, including albums. I love their clean and modern templates and the color quality the pictures have. Happy dance, happy dance, happy dance!! :)

   
        I love the thick pages and the way the pages lay flat.

1 comment:

  1. Artisan State has the worst customer service ever! I called them 10 times a day for 7 straight days. I left a voice message every time I called (about 10 a day). I also sent out emails to them 5-6 times a day. Never one reply from customer service.

    After 15 days of my books and product not being shipped I had my bank issue a dispute on the charges. This finally got the company to wake up and ship the items to me but there were major quality issues. Books were over-saturated in printing. The text on the spine on some books was centered in my design but when it arrived it was way off center and the cover was wrapped wrong. (If I can attach video and pictures I would).

    The company does not list their physical address on their website or anywhere online. NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH A COMPANY THAT DOES NOT HAVE A PHYSICAL ADDRESS. It appears they are a china based company with a facade that US photographers and designers founded the company and run. Don't let that fool you. It is all run out of China. The Chinese culture is known for not holding up to committed dates and not caring about good customer service.

    I did some research and found some of their company email address outside of the one listed on the website. When you have problems contacting the company be persistent and send emails to all these addresses.

    mail1@artisanstate.com (Noticed that my DHL Tracking info for my first order came from this email address) When the company would not reply to me I decided to try mail2, mail 3, mail 4 and so on. Emails successfully went through to mail1 - mail4.

    mail2@artisanstate.com
    mail3@artisanstate.com
    mail4@artisanstate.com

    My last order will be just that. I ordered a total of $2,200 for clients to give as Christmas gifts. The charge to my card was from Hong Kong. My bank gave me the number that the company lists with the transaction. It was an international 852 area code number. I tried calling and it was a non existent number.

    Tried filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. They have no record of this company existing in the U.S.

    Beware of this company!

    ReplyDelete